Walmart is actively working to expand existing stores and build new stores, bringing quality, value-priced merchandise and new job opportunities to communities across Oregon. Below are lists and brief descriptions of our proposed new stores and expansion of existing stores in Oregon for 2014.
New Walmart Supercenters
- Tigard, Ore. – A new 137,715, square-foot Supercenter is under construction in the Tigard Triangle.
- The Dalles, Ore. – Walmart has received approval to construct a new Supercenter near Interstate 84.
New Walmart Neighborhood Markets
- Beaverton, Ore. – A new Neighborhood Market will open this spring at 9055 SW Murray Blvd.
- Sherwood, Ore. – A new Walmart Supercenter is set to open in 2014 near Parkway Village.
Expansion of Existing Walmart Stores to include full service grocery departments
- Hood River, Ore.- Walmart is working with the City of Hood River to expand its store at 2700 Wasco Street.
Want to learn more about Walmart stores? Click here.